Hy-Vee, Inc. Employee Discount Benefit (“Benefit”) Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your eligibility and use of the Benefit. By participating in the Benefit, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you may not participate in the Benefit. If you fail to comply with these Terms, you may lose your right to participate in the Benefit. These Terms may be changed from time to time and without notice at Hy-Vee's sole discretion and as provided by applicable law. You should check these Terms frequently for any such changes, but, in any case, your continued participation in the Benefit shall constitute acceptance of any such modifications. If any provision of these Terms are deemed to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such provision will be deemed severed and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- This Benefit is available to all active full-time, regular-time and part-time employees of Hy-Vee, Inc., and its subsidiaries, who have been employed for at least 30 days.
- All eligible employees may share the Benefit with one registered guest, designated by the eligible employee.
- The designated registered guest must share the same household address as the eligible employee.
- The designated registered guest must have a different Fuel Saver + Perks® card number then the eligible employee, although the designated guest’s card, and any other household member(s) card(s) may be linked to the eligible employee’s Fuel Saver + Perks® account.
- The Benefit provides a 10% discount on Hy-Vee purchases and 20% discount on dine-in orders at any Hy-Vee-owned Wahlburgers, subject to the purchase restrictions identified below.
- The Benefit cannot be applied on top of any other discount that may otherwise be available solely to active employees of Hy-Vee, Inc. or its subsidiaries, but may apply on top of discounts that are offered to the general public.
- To participate in the Benefit, an eligible employee must complete all the required steps to activate his/her employee discount and receive a confirmation message indicating that they have successfully been enrolled. The employee discount must be activated at the time of the purchase in order to receive the discount.
- Photo identification will be required at the time of purchase to verify Benefit eligibility.
- Benefit participants may not share, assign, transfer or otherwise allow anyone other than their one designated registered guest to utilize the Benefit. Unauthorized use of the Benefit or sharing of the Benefit with anyone other than the one designated registered guest is prohibited and may result in discipline, up to and including termination of employment.
- Certain items are excluded from the Benefit. Purchase restrictions include: alcohol, tobacco, fuel, kerosene, pharmacy prescriptions, insurance or any other third-party payments for prescription drugs or other products or services, co-pays and deductibles for government-funded benefit programs (where prohibited), postage stamps, lottery tickets, money orders, money transfers, pre-paid debit card, gift-card purchases, amusement or entertainment tickets, fundraising activities (script program), donations, taxes, returned check service fee, dry cleaning services, and any items to which a discount is prohibited by law. Purchase restrictions may be modified at any time and without notice.
- Discounts cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Benefit participants must report a lost or stolen Fuel Saver + Perks® card by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-232-2580. Hy-Vee is not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- Hy-Vee reserves the right to refuse service or cancel an employee’s Benefit participation, or the participation of the employee’s designated registered guest, at any time and without notice.
- Hy-Vee reserves the right to modify or terminate the Benefit at any time and without notice.
- This Benefit is not valid where prohibited by law.
Last updated on March 24, 2021
©2021 Hy-Vee, Inc. All rights reserved.