Hy-Vee and Coca-Cola Bring Home Holiday Magic Sweepstakes
December 8, 2021 | Promotions
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Hy-Vee & Coca-Cola Bring Home Holiday Magic Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal U.S. residents, residing in Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, South Dakota or Wisconsin who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Hy-Vee, Inc. (“Hy-Vee” or “Sponsor”), The Coca-Cola Company, and Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company LLC, and their respective parent and/or affiliate companies (collectively, the “Released Parties”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to enter and win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside of the listed states and where prohibited by law.
2. SPONSOR: Hy-Vee, Inc., 5820 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, Iowa 50266-8223.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Hy-Vee, Inc., 5820 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, Iowa 50266-8223.
4. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Time ("CT") Decebmer 8, 2021, and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT January 4, 2022 (the "Promotion Period"). Hy-Vee, Inc.’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
5. HOW TO ENTER: There are 2 ways to enter:
Purchase Method Entry: For this method of entry, you must first have the Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® Card. For more information, visit: https://www.hy-vee.com/perks/. During the Promotion Period, purchase at least $20.00 in qualifying Coca Cola products listed in Exhibit A in a single transaction and present your Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® Card at the time of the purchase. Once you have successfully done so, you will automatically receive one entry into the Sweepstakes (“Entry”).
Mail-In Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes without making a purchase, hand-print “ATTN – Hy-Vee & Coca-Cola Bring Home Holiday Magic Sweepstakes – Entry” along with your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address (if applicable), date of birth and preferred Hy-Vee Store, on a 3” x 5” card and mail it with sufficient postage affixed, to: ATTN – Hy-Vee & Coca-Cola Bring Home Holiday Magic Sweepstakes – Entry, 5820 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, Iowa 50266-8223 (each an “Entry”). There is a limit of one (1) Mail-In Entry per day during the Sweepstakes Period. Mail-In Entries must be postmarked during the Promotion Period and received no later than January 7, 2022.
All methods of entry have equal chances of winning.
6. DRAWING: Sponsor will divide all participating Hy-Vee Stores into four groups as shown Exhibit B. On or about January 11, 2022, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing for each group of participating Hy-Vee Stores. Sponsor will select five (5) potential winners from all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period from each of the participating stores listed identified in the “A Stores” group. Sponsor will select four (4) potential winners from all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period from each of the participating stores listed in the “B Stores” group. Sponsor will select three (3) potential winners from all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period from each of the participating stores listed in the “C Stores” group. Sponsor will select two (2) potential winners from all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period from each of the participating stores listed in the “D Stores” group. Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner from all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period from each of the participating stores listed in the “E Stores” group. The random drawings will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The potential winners will be notified by email or phone and shall be required to accept the Prize within forty-eight (48) hours of notification or said Prize shall be deemed refused. Mail-in Prize Winners will be notified using the personal information they provided at the time of Entry. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period for each group of participating Hy-Vee Stores.
7. REQUIREMENTS OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. A potential winner may be required to sign and return, within 2 days of the date notice or attempted notice, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability release form and an IRS W-9 form (i.e., Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification). If a potential prize winner fails to provide an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability release form or any other requested information (as applicable), he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the applicable prize. In the event that a potential winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, if time permits, Sponsor may select alternate potential winner(s) in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded.
8. PRIZES: Each Prize Winner will win a $100.00 Hy-Vee gift card. Total approximate retail value of each prize is $100.00. Total approximate retail value of all prizes is $100,000. A Prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. Prize Winner may not request cash or a substitute prize.
Sponsor will not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation of the Sweepstakes.
9. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the consent of each entrant to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of entrant’s name age, photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, and hometown address for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, winners will be selected from eligible Entries received prior to cancellation (if any). Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Released Parties shall not responsible for any problems that may arise, including but not limited to: (a) entries that are late, lost, illegible, mechanically reproduced, contain false information, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular, that have been submitted using robotic, programmed, script or any other automated means, or illicit means, or do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions set out in the Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion; (b) postal delays, strikes or failures; (c) communications failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions or hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (d) for any other errors of any kind, omissions, incorrect or inaccurate information relating to or in connection with the any Sweepstakes-related materials or the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; (e) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Sweepstakes; or (f) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
12. GOVERNING LAW/DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Iowa. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant (or entrant’s parent or legal guardian, if entrant is a minor) agrees, to the extent permitted by law, that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Iowa. FURTHER, IN ANY DISPUTE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES, OTHER THAN YOUR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES (E.G. COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING). YOU FURTHER WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR INCREASED.
14. OFFICIAL RULES REQUESTS/NOTIFICATION OF WINNER: To receive a copy of these Official Rules (available after December 4, 2021) or to learn the Sweepstakes Winners (available after January 31, 2022), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: ATTN – Hy-Vee and Coca-Cola Bring Home Holiday Magic Sweepstakes – OFFICIAL RULES or –WINNERS (please specify), 5820 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, Iowa 50266-8223.
THESE SWEEPSTAKES ARE VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
©2021 Hy-Vee, Inc. All rights reserved.
“Coca-Cola”, “AHA” and “Sprite” are registered trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company.