Nabisco Together We Fan Sweepstakes
September 1, 2021 | Promotions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS RESIDING IN ILLINOIS, IOWA, KANSAS, MINNESOTA, MISSOURI, NEBRASKA, SOUTH DAKOTA OR WISCONSIN WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE (19 in NEBRASKA) OR OLDER AT TIME OF PARTICIPATION. SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO APPLICABLE UNITED STATES LAWS AND LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE (SEE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN RULE 3, BELOW). VOID OUTSIDE THE STATES LISTED ABOVE AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Inc. or Facebook, Inc. Twitter and Facebook are not affiliated with the Sponsor in any way.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Nabisco Together We Fan Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) sponsored by Mondelez Global LLC (“Sponsor”) begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on September 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on October 15, 2021 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
2. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: There are two (2) ways to enter:
(a) Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® Card Entry: During the Sweepstakes Period, spend $10 or more on Nabisco brand products (a “Qualified Purchase”) at a participating Hy-Vee retail location. At the time of purchase, present and swipe your Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® card. For every $10 spent, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. To receive a free Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® card, see your cashier or customer service counter. There is no limit on the number of “Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® Card Entries” per person during the Sweepstakes Period.
(b) Mail-In Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes without making a purchase or signing up for a Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® card, hand-print “ATTN: Nabisco Together We Fan Sweepstakes – Entry” along with your Hy-Vee Store address, your name, address, city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, and email address (optional) on a 3” x 5” card and mail it in an envelope with proper postage affixed to: ATTN: Nabisco Together We Fan Sweepstakes – Entry, 5820 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, Iowa 50266-8223. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by October 15, 2021 and received by October 22, 2021. Enter as often as you wish and photocopied entries allowed, however, limit one (1) entry per stamped outer mailing envelope. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, stolen, postage-due or misdirected mail. All mail-in entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant.
Proof of purchase, delivery or receipt of an entry will not be deemed by the Sponsor as proof of entry into this Sweepstakes.
3. ELIGIBILITY: YOU MUST BE A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT RESIDING IN ILLINOIS, IOWA, KANSAS, MINNESOTA, MISSOURI, NEBRASKA, SOUTH DAKOTA OR WISCONSIN AND 18 YEARS OF AGE (19 IN NEBRASKA) OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency if requested by Sponsor to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. The following persons are not eligible to participate or win: Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors and interns) who have, within the past six months preceding September 1, 2021, held employment with or performed paid services for Sponsor or Hy-Vee, Inc. (“Promotional Partner”), their respective subsidiary and affiliated companies, participating retailers, distributors, web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), HMT Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), the NCAA Entities (as defined in Rule 8, below) and the immediate family members (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members (defined as persons living in the same household, whether related or not) of each of the above.
4. PRIZES: TWO (2) Grand Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of: Two (2) tickets (for winner and one (1) companion), in seating determined by the Sponsor, to the NCAA Conference Championship Game (“Game”) presently scheduled to be held in Indianapolis, IN on December 4, 2021* plus $2,000 (awarded via check) to use toward travel, lodging & entertainment expenditures and $780 in spending money for the winner only (awarded via check). Accommodations and transportation are not included. Winner is solely responsible for travel to/from the Game, lodging, and all expenses incidental to travel and attendance at the Game. By accepting the Grand Prize, each winner acknowledges and agrees that s/he is responsible for all such expenses. As mentioned above, spending money and the $2,000 award may be used to offset travel, lodging and entertainment expenses. Unless child or legal ward of winner, each travel companion must be of the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which s/he resides. *Sponsor is not responsible if Game is delayed, postponed or canceled for any reason. In the event that the Game is canceled, Sponsor will provide a cash prize of $2,780 (awarded via check).
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize: $3,380.
TWENTY-FIVE (25) First Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of: one (1) $50 Hy-Vee gift card**. ARV of each First Prize: $50.
**Gift Cards are subject to the terms and conditions set by the issuer.
Total ARV of all Prizes: $8,010.
Prizes consist of the above-described items only. Prizes are non-transferable, and may not be sold or offered at auction. No substitution or cash redemption will be allowed except as provided herein or at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes will be awarded after the Sponsor and Promotional Partner have verified each winner’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Any failure to comply with these Official Rules in any way will result in prize forfeiture.
5. DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about October 28, 2021 from among all eligible entries received in accordance with these Official Rules through both entry methods combined. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received through both entry methods combined. Drawing will be conducted by the Promotional Partner, whose decisions shall be final. Limit one (1) Prize per person/household.
6. GENERAL: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prizes are the responsibility of the winners. By participating, entrants accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Acceptance of prizes constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winners’ names, likenesses, and biographical information for marketing purposes in all media worldwide, without limitation or further compensation or right of approval. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, garbled, damaged, postage-due, illegible or incomplete Sweepstakes entries, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, or for any human error which may occur in the programming of this Sweepstakes or the transmission, receipt or processing of entries. If due to a computer programming or other error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded according to Rule 4, the intended number of prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all valid prize claims received. In no event will Sponsor be liable for more than the stated number of prizes in Rule 4. If, in the Administrator's opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the Administrator reserves the right to modify or terminate the Sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Administrator, in its sole discretion. If terminated prior to the stated end date for the Promotion Period or for receipt of mail-in entries, all prizes will be awarded in a random drawing using all non-suspect entries received through both entry methods combined as of the date/time of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, (1) entries received via the purchase entry method will be declared made by the person in whose name the Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® Card associated with the entry was issued, provided s/he is eligible to participate in accordance with these Official Rules, and (2) entries received by mail will be declared made by the person named on the mail-in entry, provided s/he is eligible to participate in accordance with these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
7. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promotional Partner, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor or Promotional Partner to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor or Promotional Partner to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY EQUIPMENT OR WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSBILE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, the other Promotion Parties, HMT Associates, Inc. and the NCAA Entities (as defined below) assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, loss, destruction or alteration of, entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; or (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) incorrect or inaccurate information in the Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks ® loyalty card database; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or the Website or any combination thereof; (f) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (g) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person's computer or mobile device which may be related to or result from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and all of his/her entries) from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor, Hy-Vee or any of their respective affiliates if he/she tampers with the entry process or if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to correct errors in promotional materials. Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the NCAA and each of its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NCAA Entities”) and agrees that the NCAA Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. The NCAA Entities have not offered or Sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by phone call, email or mail at the phone number, email address or mailing address provided by the entrant at the time of entry. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release/Publicity Release (collectively, “Affidavit”) within seven (7) days of attempted winner notification as indicated by the date on the Affidavit. Sponsor and the other Promotion Parties are not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless, land line or online service or change in mailing address which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Upon forfeiture of a prize for any reason as stated within these Official Rules, no compensation will be given, and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining entries to receive the prize. Only three (3) such drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain unawarded if not claimed in accordance with these Official Rules. Prizes will only be awarded to verified winners residing within an eligible state.
10. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: All entrants, as a condition of participation, and all winners, by acceptance of a prize, agree to release Sponsor, Twitter, Inc., Facebook, Inc., the other Promotion Parties and the NCAA Entities, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, with the receipt, ownership or use or misuse of any prize awarded (if applicable), or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to and from any prize-related activity. The Released Parties are further not responsible or liable for any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules, the administration of the Sweepstakes, or the announcement of the winners. The winners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prizes and/or prize documentation after it has been delivered. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor. The only applicable warranties are the prize manufacturers’ standard, written warranties (if any). By accepting a prize, each winner grants to Sponsor and the other Promotion Parties the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known (including without limitation use online at any website) or hereafter known, the winner’s name, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional notice or compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor or other Promotion Parties.
Information collected from entrants is subject to the Sponsor’s and Hy-Vee’s Privacy Policies located respectively at https://disclaimer.mondelezinternational.com/privacy_policy.html and https://www.hy-vee.com/corporate/policy/privacy/.
11. DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate state or federal court located in New York; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials or notifications and these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control.
12. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, send a written request with a self-addressed, postage prepaid return envelope to Hy-Vee, Inc., Attn: Nabisco Together We Fan Sweepstakes, 5820 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50266. Written requests must be received by December 15, 2021.
13. SPONSOR: Mondelez Global LLC, 100 Deforest Ave., East Hanover, NJ 07936-2813.
14. SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR: HMT Associates, Inc., 335 Treeworth Blvd., Cleveland, OH 44147.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor or Administrator only, and NOT to Twitter or Facebook.
ABBREVIATED TERMS FOR USE IN MARKETING/POS ASSETS
POINT OF SALE
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to residents of IL, IA, KS, MN, MO, NE, SD or WI, 18 years and older (19+ in NE). Ends 11:59 p.m. CT on 10/15/21. Void where prohibited. Visit http://mondlz.com/ugtfsjw for Official Rules. Privacy Policies: https://bit.ly/2QNZ2eV and https://bit.ly/2Ro8WUi. Sponsor: Mondelez Global LLC, 100 Deforest Ave., East Hanover, NJ 07936-2813.
ABBREVIATED - POINT OF SALE
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to residents of IL, IA, KS, MN, MO, NE, SD or WI, 18+ (19+ in NE). Ends 10/15/21. Void where prohibited. Official Rules: visit http://mondlz.com/ugtfsjw. Privacy Policies: https://bit.ly/2QNZ2eV and https://bit.ly/2Ro8WUi. Sponsor: Mondelez Global LLC, 100 Deforest Ave., East Hanover, NJ 07936.
ONLINE AD – NOT A BANNER
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to residents of IL, IA, KS, MN, MO, NE, SD or WI, 18+ (19+ in NE). Ends: 10/15/21. Void where prohibited. Visit http://mondlz.com/ugtfsjw for Official Rules. Privacy Policies: https://bit.ly/2QNZ2eV and https://bit.ly/2Ro8WUi.
ONLINE AD – BANNER
NO PURCHASE NEC. For Official Rules, visit http://mondlz.com/ugtfsjw.